God is everywhere, open up your eyes and
Subject of the Book
: How to Know God?
■ What is God? Who is God?
■ Is it possible to see God?
■ Why do we not feel the presence of God?
■ How to connect to God?
■ How to distinguish the Real God from the illusory god?
■ If God is Infinite and everywhere is replete with Him, then what situation
are other creatures in?
■ “God has created.” What has He really done?
■ What goes on inside the one who has achieved the vision of God?
This collection consists of three volumes. The main discourses include
interpretations of the blessed verse ﴾ Allah is the Light of heavens and the
earth…﴿ which have been presented in the course of some sermons up to ﴾…and
Allah has knowledge of all things.﴿ and then written down for publication.
The discourses comprise discussions on: Unity of the most Sacred and Divine
Essence, Names, and Acts of Allah; how the world of creation appeared;
relation of the transient to the pre-existent; descend of the Light of Being
onto “manifestations of possible beings”; the truth of wilāya and the
creatures’ relation to the Essence of the Most exalted Creator, vision of
Allah and union with His Sacred Essence through annihilation and demolition
of unreal and borrowed existence, merging into the Absolute Being and the
Genuine and True Being.
Excerpts from the book:
• God has manifested Himself inside and outside human beings, but they
pay no heed.
• Divine Knowledge is not attainable except through intuition; learning and
discussing alone are not sufficient.
• The way to the vision of God passes through abandoning carnal soul and
• Divine Audience Chamber may not be entered except through spiritual
wayfaring and Gnosis.
• Human beings who do not seek self-knowledge are the most disadvantaged
• To content oneself with cursory knowledge of God is to escape from
• Deep Gnostic knowledge is required to free man from polytheism.
• It is the power of love for God alone that releases man from the
restrictions of carnal self and opens the way toward union with God.
• Those who have nothing to do with God are submerged in darkness of
• Man must uplift his understanding above the matter and the material.
• Aīr al-Mu’minīn’s reply to “What is reality?”
• Zoroaster could not put an end to dualism; it was Islam that overturned
• Islam fostered some Iranians who achieved epiphanies of Monotheism.
• Existence is pure goodness and whatever exists is beautiful.
• European philosophers have been unable to solve the intellectual problems
concerning the existence of good and evil in the world.
• Composers of risālas (juridical edicts) are not authorized to pose as
intermediaries between God and the people so long as they have not attained
vision of Allah.
Persian & Arabic full text